ICA offers a solution for all PCB assembly and testing requirements. We use the latest technology in both the manufacturing and the testing of complex designs. Our customers’ products represent a wide variety of applications, from medical, telecommunications, semi-conductor, computer networking, and industry controls markets.
- Consignment and/or Turnkey Programs
- Automated SMT – to 01005 placements
- Plated Thru-Hole (PTH) Assembly
- New Product Introduction (NPI)
- Design For Excellence Analysis – Includes Design for: Manufacturability (DFM); Assembly (DFA); Test (DFT)
- Functional Testing and Development
- Conformal Coating
- System Integration and Box Build
- Final Packaging
Prototype assembly services play an important role in the pre production process. ICA offers Design For Manufacturing (DFM), Design For Test (DFT), and Design For Procurement (DFP) analysis to aid in rapid and economical design cycles.
ICA’s highly skilled engineers work to ensure high levels of quality for your products. By providing comprehensive functional testing at the board and systems level, we keep your product defect-free and your satisfaction high. By adhering to rigorous procedural and quality standards, we catch problems before product can be deployed to the field. Our manufacturing and engineering staff are available to support requirements from prototype assembly to full production.
ICA offers our customers the cost-effective benefits of larger purchasing power material volume that many of customer can not realize.
Since our inception in 1995, we have been cultivating our relationships with leading suppliers resulting in additional cost savings for our customers. To facilitate our materials procurement process, we are electronically linked with our key suppliers and their inventories. This allows us to quickly evaluate and locate the most cost-effective supply channels on behalf of our customers.
The benefits of our established and automated supply chain are numerous: we allow our customers to eliminate repetitive purchasing tasks, optimize receiving and inspection functions, and eliminate costly errors and purchasing costs. Ultimately, these benefits directly strengthen our customer’s bottom line and allow them to do what they do best.
Complete Box Builds
ICA can take a product from design, through pre-production, and on to final production. We have years of experience with electro-mechanical assembly and advanced technology box-build, including systems integration, injection molding, and custom graphics design.
ICA has a dedicated 3000 sq. ft. surface mount assembly area. The work center is environmentally controlled and fully ESD compliant. It contains state of the art equipment and highly trained personnel.
ICA currently has two High-Speed Fuji SMT assembly lines which were chosen because it offers the very best in workhorse performance, flexibility and reliability. The equipment platform maximizes ICA’s ability to successfully manufacture all types of high-mix production at low to medium volumes.
The benefits of ICA’s SMT assembly capabilities are as follows:
- Full in-line SMT equipment, screen printing through automated optical inspection, delivers outstanding accuracy and excellent repeatability.
- Allows for quick set-up and changeover times and can be easily reconfigured as production requirements change.
- FUJI CAM software suite improves quality, lowers cost and provides advanced support for lot traceability and quality reporting.
- 100% optical verification of all active components.
- Handles placement of component spectrum from 0201 to micro BGAs.
- State of the art rework and repair equipment.
- In-house X-ray equipment for BGA repair and inspection. Our manufacturing and engineering staff are available to support requirements from prototype assembly to full production.
Plated Through-hole Technologies
ICA offers additional services for plated-through-hole and mixed technology production.
- Ninety-six feet of slide line assembly
- Build-to-print / manual insertion
- Two-wave solder lines (leaded / lead-free)
- Conformal coating spray and curing booth
- Full DI aqueous cleaning process
ICA is registered to ISO 9001:2008 AS9100:2009 REV. C. The management and employees at ICA are committed to establish, document, implement, maintain, and continually improve the quality management system at ICA to ensure that products and services exceed customer requirements.
Our quality system relies on statistical process controls to help us achieve our goals. Our quality system highlights include:
- Total team responsibility for Quality
- IPC-610 Certified workforce
- Test yield information in Defects per Million (DPM)
- Inspection / Testing requirements
- Supplier Performance rating system
- Defects per Million Opportunities (DPMO) data
- Failure analysis and data
- Trend charts and Pareto analysis
- Product tracking and configuration control